The registration process
- Read the Lobbying Code of Conduct to ensure you are aware of your obligations under the code.
- Complete the online registration form. Make sure you check your details before submitting your registration.
- An acknowledgement will be sent to the email address you provide. If you do not receive this acknowledgement, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the statutory declaration(s) required under Clause 10.1 of the Code.
- Once your application has been approved, your details will appear on the Register.
Information required for the registration process
You will need to provide:
- Your business entity name and Australian Business Number (ABN) and trading name.
- The names of owners, partners or major shareholders as applicable.
- Contact details: name, phone number, and email address. Please include area codes.
- Names and positions of all individuals employed, contracted or otherwise engaged by your entity to carry out lobbying activities.
- Names of clients who have engaged the lobbyist on a retainer to make representations to Government representatives.
- Names of clients who have, in the previous three months, engaged the lobbyist to make representations to Government representatives, whether paid or unpaid.
- Website address (optional)